dōTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil is used topically or ingested for modern day health benefits. Enjoy Frankincense, the 'king of oils' to uplift your spirit.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally*
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage Frankincense oil on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Would you like to become a wholesale member and purchase all doTERRA Products at wholesale? No commitments and only $35. Shop when you like with your own wholesale. Sign up here!
Price of Frankincense with your wholesale membership and shipping is only $106.99! Also add other products to your cart for more savings!
Frankincense Essential Oil
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense oil has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense oil today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive function when used internally.* Combine Frankincense essential oil with essential oils like Bergamot or Lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.